4 servings, OVEN 200 degrees F.
1 large onions, sliced and sautéed soft in 1 tbs butter
750 g potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4” strips
100 g Fillets Swedish Anchovies
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup milk
1 tbs dry bread crumbs
- Set oven to 200 degrees. Peel and cut onion in thin slices. Sautee in butter until soft.
- Peel and cut potatoes in ¼” strips.
- Butter an oven proof pan.
- Layer pan with potatoes, onion, anchovies, and at last the rest of the potatoes.
- If you like, add a few dropps of the anchovy juice into the dish.
- Pour heavy cream and milk into the dish. Add bread crumbs.
- Bake in the lower part of the oven for 45-50 minutes.