In a large bowl mix:
3 cups of oats
1 cup coconuts
1 cup slivered almonds
3 tbsp. splenda brown sugar
In a small bowl whisk until creamy:
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup + 2 tbsp. syrup (sugar free)
Couple sprinkles of salt
- Preheat oven to 260 F.
- Spray two cookie sheets with oil.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix until coated. Split evenly over two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 1 hr 20 min.
- Let it cool on cookie sheets until crunchy.
- Add jumbo raisins, yellow raisins, and/or cranberries.
- Store in airtight container.